Kelsee and Brooke's Blogs

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Where did my pictures go? *gasp*

Sorry about all those misspelled words in my last post. I think I'm too lazy to go back and fix them....It would just take too much energy from me.

Yesterday was lovely. I finally got to see my Paigers and we went to my Grandma's pool and went swimming. My grandma brought the rings and stuff to dive for and apparently (according to Paige) I'm like a fish because i can grab them all without coming up for a breath, and I'm a super fast swimmer. Which is weird because i hadn't gone swimming for like 1 year+ and last time my mom told me i was slow, and needed to learn how to swim again. We ate like 20 of those saltine crackers...and then my grandma made us hot dogs, which were extremely delicious! And then we went Ice Blocking. I have never done it before and it is SO much fun! When we got to bottom of the hill we decided we didn't want to carry the blocks back up, so we sat on them and pushed ourselves backwards up the hill. Which was like a major leg workout! After we reached the top Paige decides she want to do Pilate's. So we sat at the top of the hill doing sit ups, and a whole bunch of other things! It was wonderful!

So, After re-reading the 6th and 7th HP books i actually did start from one and now I am in the middle of the 4th when Paige gives me this book to read and said it was like best book she's ever read. It's called "Pretty Little Liars". So, i took a break from dear Harry (in the middle of the first task...) and started this other book. I'm about half way through, and it's pretty good! I would probably recommend it!

I finally also got my *cough* fake Tiffany necklace, that looks pretty darn real to me, and Dior earrings from Paige from when she went to New York for Ballet! They are lovely.

Grrr. I'm so mad. I was going to add a picture, but all of my Allison Holker Pictures that i have collected for forever are GONE! Where did they go?! If i have to go through and find all of them again I am going to be so mad! On my iPod, when it's like syncing the new songs and stuff it did say "deleting pictures" but i thought it was just deleting some from my iPod because i have like 2,000 pictures...but if it actually deleted them from the computer than that's ridiculous! iTunes has no right to do something like that! We will get to the bottom of this! And a lot of my Ashley Tisdale pictures are gone too dag nabit! I will keep ya'll posted on this terrible unjust happening!


xoxo
Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home