Kelsee and Brooke's Blogs

Monday, July 14, 2008

Many many Songs :D

K, This is going to be my atteot at a short post. (which probably won't happen, cause all my posts end up being uber long! cause i have an eventful boring life...)

Anyhoo :D Yoday i got like 200 million new songs and I'm at the point where i love all the songs SO much and if i could i would listen to them all at once! lol! Would you like a list of my latest obsessing songs?? Of courshhhhh :p

Roxie-Renee Zellweger (from Chicago)
So Much Better- Laura Bell Bundy (Legally Blonde the Musical)
Not for the Life of Me- from Thoroughly Modern Millie
Serious- from Legally Blonde the Musical
I'd Lie- Taylor Swift
Stay Beautiful- Taylor Swift
You Are the Music in Me- Sharpay version from HSM 3
Play My Music- Jonas Brothers (Camp Rock)
Summertime Guys- Nikki Cleary
One Love- Jordan Pruitt
Come on Get Higher- Matt Nathanson
7 Things- Miley Cyrus
I'm Gonna Find Another You- John Mayor
Kiss the Girl- Ashley Tisdale
KIss the Girl- No Secrets
He Said she Said- Ashley Tisdale
Headstrong- Ashley Tisdale
Freakum Dress- Beyonce
Best for Last- Adele
Six Feet Under the Stars- All Time Low
Leavin' Jesse McCartney

Yeah. Think that covers it. Probably forgot some of them though! I just listen to them over and over! Most of them are like Radio Disney songs or Boradwayyy! lol!

I finally get to go to my friend Paige's house today. (She's like NEVER home during the summer! because of Ballet anf such in New York...ect.) And I'm helping her choreograph a dance because she made her dance company's Company team and all the girls have to choreograph a solo...It should be much fun! I like have to leave in 5 mins though and am not ready at ALL! So thats why this post is all phyco!

Also, uhmmm. Totally forgot....OH! ALLISON HOLKER HAD A BABY! I will be posting more about that later...and then will get around to my Shauna Noland Tribute :D

Loves and Hugs,
Brookeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home