Kelsee and Brooke's Blogs

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dance Camp :D

Sorry everyone, i haven't posted in a while! I have dance camp this week everyday from 9:30-4:00 and when i get home i don't have enough energy to do much! Dance camp has been fun, but i miss my old dance girlies: Morgan, Alyssa, Megan, Kinzi, Leah, McKenna, Courteney, and anyone else i might've forgotten. It's so different than my old studio and such a different atmosphere! At my old studio i knew everyone and everyone knew me and everything, and here i don't know anyone or how they do anything! So it's crazy! I'm SO sore right now, I haven't been this sore since the personal trainer incident last year! I can't lift my legs, my hip flexers kill, and my abs hurt a ton!

Since I'm so busy and in pain right now (until Friday) I won't be able to post anything about SYTYCD top 12 this week! I will next week, and I'll also get around to my Shauna tribute...So until...probably Friday....toodles :DDD

-Brooke

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home