Kelsee and Brooke's Blogs

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Be nice and sonrisa :)

Sorry, lol. This is totally what happens when i go on youtube and read peoples comments. Probably because i have a very strong opinion and i have a hard time accepting when peoples opinions differ from mine (which is something I have to work on getting over....)

I just need to learn not to read the comments. lol. I love Dusty Button, Shauna Noland, Lauren Gottlieb, Travis Wall, Jaimie Goodwin, and Alli Holker. I think they are very talented amazing people! I just feel like sometimes they do not get enough credit for what they do! Especially when people on youtube just say unnecessary things...Unless they can do better, than they shouldn't say anything! Amazing and inspirational people! I admire them so much for what they do!

Sorry, One moooore thing. lol. I was just watching Shauna's tour solo (Everything) on youtube. It gave me chills! Omg. I love that! Shauna is amazingness. whewwwww. That was incredible. Whoever says Shauna doesn't have techinique or personality is obviously seriously confused and disturbed! Shauna is SICKENING! Love her and her amazingness!

Loves
from
Brooke (who is listening to the Jonas Brothers! lol!)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home