Kelsee and Brooke's Blogs

Monday, July 7, 2008

JULY 4th!!

Sorry i haven't posted in FOREVER! I have had a somewhat busy week, and just haven't had the time to post much. :)

Anyway, so i think that these past few weeks have been musical weeks. lol. On the 4th, I went to to two plays, that's right TWO plays! it was a blast though! First me, my grandma, aunt, and some cousins went to see Fiddler on the Roof. That musical is so wonderful! It has such a great meaning! I loved it! and the music is so amazing! Great story as well! Next we went to The Sound of Music. It was so superb live. I think that this has got to be one of the most beloved musicals EVER! Even though I've seen it many times, I found myself becoming drawn into it being performed live. And this story is also one that is very wonderful!

So that was part of my eventful fourth of July! Hope yours was good too!
Kelsee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home