Kelsee and Brooke's Blogs

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Goodbye to Matt and Kourtni on SYTYCD!

Everyone knew atleast 2 of the couples that would be in bottom 3 couples: Matt and Kourtni, and Thayne and Comfort. And.....Everyone was right! But who would be the third? I for one had no idea! I think that spot could have belonged to anyone! All the couples seem to be loved pretty much equally! The final couple in the bottom though was Courtney and Gev! Quite shocking to me! They got some pretty good comments from the judges last night!

So the first to dance a solo was Kourtni! I liked her solo, but seemed a little like the same old thing she does every solo, but to a different song. No doubt, she is talented though! I love her long legs!

Next to dance was Matt! I love Matt! I love the way he dances and I have never seen anyone dance quite like him! It's unique and i like that! He seems like a much better solo dancer though, from what I have seen on the show.

Third was Courtney. She does some funky side leaps! A lot like Miss Lauren Gottlieb! Compared to how Jaimie and Shauna do them....I perfer how Shauna and Jaimie do them. And when Courtney did her fouttes (i have NO idea how to spell it, but the word I'm thinking of is pronounce like Fwa-Taes) and they seemed a bit stiff to me! The whole dance seemed a little stiff and like she could snap at any moment!...But still pretty good!

Fourth to dance was Gev (also taught at Jenna's studio). I have never really LOVED him. He's never really done anything to make me want to vote for him. And after watching his audition, I didn't really like his audition either. When someone says "breaker" i think of Dominic last year ( I have never seen a "breaker or b-boy do want Dom did/does so I'm always kinda disappointed!) and Gev never really did it for me. Well. Tonight, during his solo he did it! OMGGGGGGG! One of the best solo's on the show ever! So entertaining! It was one of the solo's that i rarely rewind when it's done and re-watch it another 50 times and it never gets old! That little shaking on the ground thing made me laugh and that's what I've been wanting when i say something to just EXPLODE and WOW! It was amazing! I will add the link to it as soon as people get it up on youtube!

Fifth and final girl, was Comfort! I never really enjoy her solo's. Nothing really amazes me when she does them! I believe she is a good hip hopper though, I just need her to prove it to me!

Final dancer: Thayne. Jenna loved his solo, but as usually it was just ok for me! It makes me sad because i really really want him to just do something WOWZA-ish (like Gev just did!) and just totally blow me away. I think because he's never done anything like that America just can't fall in love with his fantastic personality!


So who would be going home? Courtney was safe first. Up against Comfort and Kourtni ...Comfort was safe and Kourtni will be going home... Now who of the guys? Of course, after his amazing solo, Gev was safe! Matt and Thayne, so cute, i love them both, they've just had a rough time on the show! Matt was sent home. Thayne and Comfort, Courtney and Gev will advance on to the top 12! Goodbye to Kourtni and Matt. I will miss you on the show...

Loves,
Brooke

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home