Kelsee and Brooke's Blogs

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Zoombini's! :DDDDD

So, here I am at my grandma's house on her computer...that I just kinda screwed up and have NO idea how to fix! Shhh, don't tell her :D

Today is the fourth of five days at dance camp. It's been an amazing experience being able to work with the choreographers and dancers! I've learned so much, it's crazyness, but i loooove it so much and made me realize how much i do enjoy dancing!

My grandma has gone through like 3 computers and they all had old games on them that Jenna and I would play and never finished. The games are like ANCIENT though, but so brilliant and still addicting! One of my favorite games was Zoombini's. I just barely remembered about it today and had this thirst to play it! So i asked my grandma if i could play it and she told me she accidentally threw it away when she was throwing away one of the ancient computers! And I'm like waaaay sad right now :( I want to play Zoombini's! Not very many people have played it I'm sure, but it's like the BEST game ever created! With the little pizza troll guys and the frogs and lily pads.....Oh yes.

So, I'm sure i will go post crazy again once I'm done with dance camp tomorrow....lol. And will go back to posting like 4 times a day because I'm so bored....

Loves and Hugs,
Brooke <33333

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home