Kelsee and Brooke's Blogs

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Congratulations to Joshua for winning SYTYCD season 4!!!

Congratulations to Joshua!!
     He is America's Favorite Dancer (SYTYCD) of season 4! Best of luck to all of the dancers on the tour! I will try to post some videos of the tour as videos pop up! 

     You can probably imagine how ecstatic i was when some of the dancers from past seasons appeared on the finale! Alli was there and informed all that she had had a baby girl, Weslie about two months ago! Lauren was also there, and Traaaaaavis! It was great! They did almost the same dance they did for the American Idol Finale (so i was a bit disappointed in that....I was hopin' for somethin' new!) I was also hoping maybe Shaunar could be there, but she wasn't. Lacey was though! So there's some good news! I was almost positive that Zack was in the "evil bunny dance" lol. I will post some videos of them later. Don't let me forget!


"Put a smile on your face, make the world a better place..."
Brooke



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home