Kelsee and Brooke's Blogs

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Alli on SYTYCD 4 Finale?!

So excited for the season 4 finale of SYTYCD tonight....especially since i heard there is a possibility of ALLI HOLKER being there (or even better.....DANCING!) i haven't seen her dance in forever because of little Weslie! Yet another reason why you should watch the season 4 finale of SYTYCD!



This picture Jenna came across on Jaimie's Myspace. She called me down and I was like "Whoa! Is that Alli?!" And Jenna was like "No! It doesn't even look like Alli! You're just so desperate to hear of Alli you're hallucinating!" I was still very convinced it was Alli. I would know her anywhere...


Soon after I'd left the computer to continue my reading of Breaking Dawn she screamed "OhMyGosh! It IS Allison Holker!!" I charged down stairs and sure enough it was the darling Jaimie with her arm wrapped around Alli! I screamed "I knew it!" (Haha, sounding like Natalie...."I KNEW IT!") Immediately i went to AllisonHolkerFans.com to find it was true and there is a possibility of Alli and Jaimie appearing on the finale! Does Alli not look amazing for having just had a child 3ish months ago? Wow.

Cross your fingers that we see her on the finale tonight or tomorrow night! Will Travis and Ivan be there too? I hope, but doubt, that Shaunar will be there! It would be great to see all my favorites dancing together!

Kisses,

Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home