Kelsee and Brooke's Blogs

Friday, August 1, 2008

CRUSH!!!

So.... i got up at 5:30 in the morning today *yawn*, but let me tell you, it was totally worth it!! My alarm went off and i was the "What the?" and then i remembered! Today is like, Christmas! LOL. So with excitement i ran downstairs, but i had to be very quiet cuz my mom told me if i woke her up she wouldn't be a happy camper. lol. so i TRIED to be quiet, but i think i might've waken her up still.... :\ Sorry mom!

ANYWAY... so back to the point!!! They said on the show, that David hadn't even heard his own song put all together yet, cuz they were still making final touches last night! wow. that's gotta put your nerves on edge a little.... But there wasn't any need to worry ;)

"Crush" fits right into the pop world, and exceeded my expectations. :) It isn't for sale on Itunes YET but it will be soon, and it's sure to soar to the top of the charts! At least i will be buying it for sure! I think that we'll be hearing it plenty on the radio in the near future, but if you are like me and you simply couldn't wait any longer, and you still haven't heard it, here is a link to listen!

http://z100.elvisduran.com/pages/news/davidarchuleta/

Gosh. I can't get this song out of my head now! It's very catchy! Enjoy!

kelsee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home